Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think the Raiders were going to let the clock run out either. I thought they were going to do exactly what they did—run another play then try the kick.

The Chargers needed to make the stop and blew it.

Rewatching the highlights from that crazy game, it’s unbelievable how back and forth that game ended but I’m amazed how LA blew that game overall.

The TD before the half by the raiders had essentially 2 plays. The first was our personal favorite, the draw play on 3rd and 23, AND IT WORKED. The second was a questionable DPI. The defender had yellow gloves on which made it very easy to point out the contact, “catchable” would be the question. Carr threw it outside while the WR was still far inside. The contact as he turned to the outside did not prevent the catch, it never would have been caught.

Jacobs also had like 13 carries for 25 yards at some point in the 3rd qtr. he ended with a 100 yard day. That run defense fell apart, notably the last play before the game winning FG.

Edit: also, how did the Raiders allow so many 4th down conversions including the 4th and 21? Crosby ate up the LA line all night except on 4th downs. They’re in trouble against Cincinnati, who I think is a better OL and WR group but somehow find ways to get exactly enough to win games.

Should be a good game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught the OT at Sam's sportsbar in the 'boro

I was LOL thinking how POd madgay stooler kult was when Chargers punted to Raiders with like 40 seconds left
As much as I would have liked to see the SteelersNation implode with a tie I think both teams would rather see Steelers in the playoffs than each other lol

Chargers just seem to find ways to lose games. They should have won the afc west. Between the coach and defense they just find ways to lose games

Can't believe the Dolphins fired Brian Flores. He did a damn good job without a QB if you ask me. Hopefully someone hires him as their new HC.

Staley should be fired for going for it, 4th and 2, from his own 18. It led to 3 quick points, which cost them the game.
Or fired for going for it 4 times instead of kicking just one field goal and they beat the chiefs and win afc west. Had he just kicked one FG in 4 trips to red zone. He is bad.

I too am shocked the Dolphins fired Flores, he has done a great job in Miami. And yet Joe Judge stays wow

Or fired for going for it 4 times instead of kicking just one field goal and they beat the chiefs and win afc west. Had he just kicked one FG in 4 trips to red zone. He is bad.

I too am shocked the Dolphins fired Flores, he has done a great job in Miami. And yet Joe Judge stays wow
The giants 'Have not had their meeting about Judge yet". So that in the Gettleman retiring story.

I really like Flores. Man has a fire in him. Somebody needs to hire Shane Bowen as a HC so we can bring Flores in as DC. Let him work with Schwartz.

Most probably going to let the new GM decide Judges fate. He is probably not out of the woods yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back