Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. Do not have all the stars but the Bengals D is better than people think. Bengals have way better qb. May have overall better wr. Even at rb and Bengals got way better kicker. And stafford throws pick 6 multiple picks maybe fumble and he does to them, what Tanney did to us 27-23 Bengals

Dude Bengals defense is suspect at best. Not terrible, but they aren't stopping really good offenses. They stop the run well and they are good at getting pressure, but they were 26th in passing yards allowed. Stafford did well against the 49ers overall and their defense is significantly better than the Bengals.

Rams are gonna murder the OL of the Bungles like we did. I don't see Stafford giving them the ball 3 times like Tammy did. Rams by 13. I'm actually hoping Stafford gets the ring.

Yup. If Burrow thought it was bad playing our DL, just wait till he sees LA. Donald is gonna eat him alive.

Dude Bengals defense is suspect at best. Not terrible, but they aren't stopping really good offenses. They stop the run well and they are good at getting pressure, but they were 26th in passing yards allowed. Stafford did well against the 49ers overall and their defense is significantly better than the Bengals.
bengals D is getting those turnovers

I would take our D Line over Rams
But I’m a homer

Eh maybe. Darnold is just so friggin good that it really sets the tone for the rest of the crew. Miller still rushes the passer with the best of them. Floyd has been pretty great the last 2 seasons as well.

I will say, I'd like to see what a fully healthy Bud Dupree looks like in this defense. Landry, Simmons, and Autry are already a force. If Dupree can regain his old form, this DL is gonna be really scary.

While Jones is still really good, Frank Clark is a shell of his former self. KC would do well to move on from him this off-season. In fact that seems like one of the safest bets in the off-season that Frank Clark will be cut.

Chiefs pass rush is pretty bad. Every time I watched them, he seemed to win his match up pretty consistently, but then the QB could easily step away.

I do agree on contract. Chiefs would do well to move on. And maybe sign/draft a pass rusher instead of just drafting the fastest sub 5'10" dude every time.

“….too many sacks.”
Y'all do know Vrabs was being sarcastic, right? He said something along the lines of "y'all were saying we don't get enough sacks...we got 9 sacks...maybe it was too many sacks?!". He was being pissy with the media.

Just throwing that out there because I keep seeing it quoted like he was seriously saying 9 sacks was a bad thing. Lol

Eh maybe. Darnold is just so friggin good that it really sets the tone for the rest of the crew. Miller still rushes the passer with the best of them. Floyd has been pretty great the last 2 seasons as well.

I will say, I'd like to see what a fully healthy Bud Dupree looks like in this defense. Landry, Simmons, and Autry are already a force. If Dupree can regain his old form, this DL is gonna be really scary.
Already is

Y'all do know Vrabs was being sarcastic, right? He said something along the lines of "y'all were saying we don't get enough sacks...we got 9 sacks...maybe it was too many sacks?!". He was being pissy with the media.

Just throwing that out there because I keep seeing it quoted like he was seriously saying 9 sacks was a bad thing. Lol

its literally sarcastiball from the clip shown earlier in thread

R.d1ff78736e63e7cb720fd259f83d034a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back