Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except now we're overpaying a QB too lol. I know there wasn't much else we could have done, it just sucks.

At least T17 is actually an above average QB

paired with a competent OC he is a winner as has been proven during his years in 2 tone blue

I 100% blame downing cause HE is the only one who possibly could be replaced

Stafford taking heat for walking away after photographer falls from stage
Photographer suffered a broken spine

Just trying to think of the situation, what a$$hole sees it happen and just walks away.
Dude and the girl just made a face (vice a flinch or something) and the lady at least went to offer her help up.

I can’t think of anyone falling to the point I make that face, and not walk over to ask if they’re alright and offer to help up.

Just trying to think of the situation, what ******* sees it happen and just walks away.
Dude and the girl just made a face (vice a flinch or something) and the lady at least went to offer her help up.

I can’t think of anyone falling to the point I make that face, and not walk over to ask if they’re alright and offer to help up.
No kidding...maybe laugh before you realize how serious it was but to walk away and not help, yes that's brutal

No kidding...maybe laugh before you realize how serious it was but to walk away and not help, yes that's brutal
You can be sued. Being she broke her back if you went to her and tried to help her up and made her injury worse, let's say caused more damage that left her paralyzed, your liable. Only in extreme circumstances, like pulling her out of a burn car etc, your protected. Blame lawyers and greedy people for why folks walk away when you get injured.

He would've helped her if he was still a Detroit Lion. Winning a Super Bowl can change your whole mentality.

But I'm sure he didn't know the severity of the injury at the time.

You can be sued. Being she broke her back if you went to her and tried to help her up and made her injury worse, let's say caused more damage that left her paralyzed, your liable. Only in extreme circumstances, like pulling her out of a burn car etc, your protected. Blame lawyers and greedy people for why folks walk away when you get injured.

Bingo !

Never Ever again. Learned my very expensive lesson.

No I get that..not saying he should have jumped to her aid but to respond the way he did is what is being criticized...show some concern

Edit: Rams, Staffords to cover hospital, camera bills for injured photographer Kelly Smiley

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking to offer assistance is not the same as just walking over and yanking her up. I have no doubt that me even walking over to ask, I’d see serious injury or shed likely say something. Even better for my actions, I can call for assistance. You know who can’t and isn’t just an a$$-hole? Stafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back