Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
per Walterfootball here are the current Draft Pick 'Visits' to the Tennessee Titans..

VIR = Virtual. I'm assuming multiple VIR = multiple virtual meets

Derrick Barnes, Inside Linebacker, Purdue (VIR)
Joshuah Bledsoe, Safety, Missouri (VIR)
K.J. Britt^, Inside Linebacker, Auburn (VIR, VIR, VIR)
Larnel Coleman^, Offensive Tackle, Massachusetts (VIR, VIR, VIR)
Zaven Collins^, Outside Linebacker, Tulsa (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Chris Evans, Running Back, Michigan (VIR)
Thomas Graham Jr.^, Cornerback, Oregon (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Carson Green, Offensive Tackle, Texas A&M (VIR)
Kylin Hill, Running Back, Mississippi State (VIR)
Wyatt Hubert, 3-4 Outside Linebacker, Kansas State (VIR)
Teven Jenkins^, Offensive Tackle, Oklahoma State (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Patrick Jones, 3-4 Outside Linebacker, Pittsburgh (VIR)
Brevin Jordan, Tight End, Miami (VIR)
Deommodore Lenoir^, Cornerback, Oregon (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Quinn Meinerz^, Offensive Guard, Wisconsin-Whitewater (VIR, VIR)
Ifeatu Melifonwu, Cornerback, Syracuse (VIR)
Elijah Molden, Cornerback, Washington (VIR)
Rondale Moore^, Wide Receiver, Purdue (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Dazz Newsome, Wide Receiver, North Carolina (VIR)
Greg Newsome II^, Cornerback, Northwestern (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Adetokunbo Ogundeji, 3-4 Outside Linebacker, Notre Dame (VIR)
Levi Onwuzurike^, Defensive Tackle, Washington (VIR, VIR)
Jaret Patterson^, Running Back, Buffalo (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Peyton Ramsey, Quarterback, Northwestern (VIR)
Asante Samuel Jr.^, Cornerback, Florida State (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Anthony Schwartz^, Wide Receiver, Auburn (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
D'Ante Smith, Offensive Tackle, East Carolina (VIR)
Darius Stills^, Defensive Tackle, West Virginia (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Mike Strachan^, Wide Receiver, Charleston (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Tommy Tremble^, TE, Notre Dame (PRI, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Joe Tryon, 3-4 Outside Linebacker, Washington (VIR)
Marlon Tuipulotu, Defensive Tackle, USC (VIR)
Pooka Williams Jr., Running Back, Kansas (VIR)
Trill Williams^, Cornerback, Syracuse (VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR, VIR)
Kenny Yeboah, Tight End, Ole Miss (VIR)

(https: //walterfootball. com/prospectMeetings/byteam)

I love information like this in draft season. Thanks for posting.

Some stand outs to me outside of the top guys we already know:

- Anthony Schwartz WR from Auburn. Possibly a 4.2 guy. Would LOVE to have a blazer opposite AJ. Could possibly get him in the 4th.

- Quinn Meinerz - DIII Guy but killed it at the senior bowl and you could use the word "dominated" at times. Could be our starting center for 10+ years.

- Brevin Jordan - Basically a Jonnu clone. He reminds me of Jonnu so much. If we lose Jonnu in FA he'd be a nice pickup.

I hope we don’t waste a pick on a RB with all the needs we have. I see we have “visited” with 4 different ones so far.

Last year, among the reported players they had meetings with, only Fulton was drafted. Obviously, there were meetings reporters weren't privy to since Isaiah Wilson wasn't reported to have met with the Titans before he was drafted.

In 2019, we drafted 2 players that were listed on pre-draft meeting reports. But neither Simmons nor Brown were among them.

2018, we only drafted one player listed on pre-draft meeting reports and that was Dane Cruikshank.

Needless to say, our 1st round pick and possibly our 2nd round pick likely won't be someone that has been reported that we've met with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to look at Duke Johnson, catches well and shouldn't be expensive.
Duke Johnson has been consistently underutilized his whole career. Never understood why he didn't get more of a shake.

I'd also not mind bringing back donta foreman to be the third back, i liked what he did with us this year. And he's only 24?!

Duke Johnson has been consistently underutilized his whole career. Never understood why he didn't get more of a shake.

I'd also not mind bringing back donta foreman to be the third back, i liked what he did with us this year. And he's only 24?!
Yes I forgot about Foreman, he did play well when called upon

Hopefully Evans can contribute more this year.

Last year, among the reported players they had meetings with, only Fulton was drafted. Obviously, there were meetings reporters weren't privy to since Isaiah Wilson wasn't reported to have met with the Titans before he was drafted.

In 2019, we drafted 2 players that were listed on pre-draft meeting reports. But neither Simmons nor Brown were among them.

2018, we only drafted one player listed on pre-draft meeting reports and that was Dane Cruikshank.

Needless to say, our 1st round pick and possibly our 2nd round pick likely won't be someone that has been reported that we've met with.

Slightly incorrect. I did this research last year, and do it every year leading up to the draft

2020: Draft Picks Visits/Interviews are a big deal for teams interested in a prospect. Even so much to the point where tendencies can be spotted if you actually put pen to paper.

When broken down, all 3 of our first 3 draft picks the past 3 years, have made some kind of visit/interview made public to the media.

(6) WR - AJ Brown, (8) OL - Nate Davis S - Amani Hooker

(7) LB - Rashaan Evans, , (10) DL/E - Harold Landry (6) S - Dane Cruikshank

(11) WR - Corey Davis (10) CB - Adoree Jackson (11) WR - Taywan Taylor

In fact, I'm going to start saving these lists for a while in order to prove 2,3 drafts from now... wasn't sure it'd come up again until now.

Rashaan Evans didn't come for a 30 visit, correct. But he was under the list for WF as a COMBINE Personal. Which counts as a workout/visit.

and only having 4 picks in 2018 alone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Moore interview on XM88 the other day and he was really impressive. He graduated college in 2.5 years, he took 27 credits last semester, etc, etc, etc.

I'm just not sure about investing that much draft capital (1st or 2nd rounder) in a 5'9", 180 lb receiver when we don't throw that much and our whole identity is to get guys everywhere that bully people.

That is why I like Amari Rodgers so much as a potential slot/returner guy. He is 5'10", but he is 210 lbs and built like a running back. He's like a mini-AJ.

Slightly incorrect. I did this research last year, and do it every year leading up to the draft

In fact, I'm going to start saving these lists for a while in order to prove 2,3 drafts from now... wasn't sure it'd come up again until now.

Rashaan Evans didn't come for a 30 visit, correct. But he was under the list for WF as a COMBINE Personal. Which counts as a workout/visit.

and only having 4 picks in 2018 alone ;)

Thanks for the info. I scoured several different sites look for this information and didn't see most of the players we drafted listed.

Thanks for the info. I scoured several different sites look for this information and didn't see most of the players we drafted listed.

Walter Football is the primary tell-tale one.. and you can supplement one or two here and there with small journalists - you just have to gauge who has the scoop... I wouldn't trust Paul K or A to Z with any draft pick visit inside scoop though lol..

Walter Football is the primary tell-tale one.. and you can supplement one or two here and there with small journalists - you just have to gauge who has the scoop... I wouldn't trust Paul K or A to Z with any draft pick visit inside scoop though lol..

I couldn't find a historic list for WF. Every time I found a link to a list for a prior year, it would bring up the 2021 list.

I couldn't find a historic list for WF. Every time I found a link to a list for a prior year, it would bring up the 2021 list.

Yeah, that one it's important to keep concrete results of - because I think the dude uses the same tab and template so his site doesn't back up with storage.

If you don't have those, it's hard to get a bead on who was visiting 2 years ago -- where WF usually lists 35-65 players pending the team -- and the only articles you're gonna find down the line are smaller journalists with their 7 to 8 "they know about"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back