Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love information like this in draft season. Thanks for posting.

Some stand outs to me outside of the top guys we already know:

- Anthony Schwartz WR from Auburn. Possibly a 4.2 guy. Would LOVE to have a blazer opposite AJ. Could possibly get him in the 4th.

- Quinn Meinerz - DIII Guy but killed it at the senior bowl and you could use the word "dominated" at times. Could be our starting center for 10+ years.

- Brevin Jordan - Basically a Jonnu clone. He reminds me of Jonnu so much. If we lose Jonnu in FA he'd be a nice pickup.

He just ran 4.26 at his pro day.

This would not surprise me at all. With Ben Jones cap number at $7 million, drafting a center in the 3rd or 4th round is entirely possible, and there are some good ones this year. Dickerson has tons of experience and would be a great fit on our line.

Also, did you guys see Jaycee Horn ran a 4.39 today? No way he makes it to 22 now.

Likely not. He may be the best press coverage corner in the draft. I'd love to have him at 22.

This would not surprise me at all. With Ben Jones cap number at $7 million, drafting a center in the 3rd or 4th round is entirely possible, and there are some good ones this year. Dickerson has tons of experience and would be a great fit on our line.

Also, did you guys see Jaycee Horn ran a 4.39 today? No way he makes it to 22 now.
Plus, he’s injured, so he meets that criteria.

Between Horn's pro day and Caleb Farley having back surgery, the CB picture changed a lot.

Farley is interesting. Everyone says he has the best tape and the most potential, but this is now his 2nd back surgery.

I didn't like Farley that much before the back surgery. Now I really don't like him. Barely played any press coverage at VT so not a great fit here, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
CB might be our best value where we pick this year and obviously a need. I still wouldn't over look edge or DL if the right guy is there. Can never have enough pass rushers. I wouldn't take a WR in one unless one of the premiere guys is there. Same value in round two.

I didn't like Farley that much before the back surgery. Now I really don't like him. Barely played any press coverage at VT so not a great fit here, imo.

Honestly, I think Horn's film is a bit shaky. He is grabby as hell and routinely is caught chasing down receivers from behind. The only time he looked like a 1st rounder was against Auburn.

...and Williams and Schwartz probably put like 8 cornerbacks in the NFL.

Honestly, I think Horn's film is a bit shaky. He is grabby as hell and routinely is caught chasing down receivers from behind. The only time he looked like a 1st rounder was against Auburn.

...and Williams and Schwartz probably put like 8 cornerbacks in the NFL.

I don't mind grabby. I like my corners to be physical. I haven't watched enough film on him to tell whether or not he's chasing receivers from behind.

Elijah Moore out of ole miss ran a 4.34 in the forty. He is lightning fast and really good buddies with AJ. Would be an excellent slot guy. He is my new draft crush at wr.

CB might be our best value where we pick this year and obviously a need. I still wouldn't over look edge or DL if the right guy is there. Can never have enough pass rushers. I wouldn't take a WR in one unless one of the premiere guys is there. Same value in round two.
I agree with you about CB value compared to depth in the draft and team need...Who do you consider the premier WRs???

In the average draft 8-9 WRs are drafted in the the 1st 2 rnds....last yr 12 WRs went in the 1st 2 rnds...so that means that a bunch of teams won't be drafting a WR early this yr because they already did last yr...WR is very very deep this yr so good value will be available in the 2nd/3rd rnds.

I'm hoping a QB is on the board that people think the Steelers might take and are willing to trade up with us to jump the Steelers picking 2 spots behind us.

I love Elijah Moore, but I think we gotta throw out these pro day 40's.

Everybody is running a 4.3 this year.
I like Moore too, 22 seems a *little high for him. Maybe if we trade back a few spots?

I'm trying to decide which Moore I like better - Rondale or Elijah. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back