Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
heat index been well above 100 for a couple of days... knew training camp about to open

always some lame'O swaftie from up north cries and moans about heat + humidity in Nashvegas

I’m loving that Teair Tart was looking beast today. I knew there was a reason Daquan wasn’t offered a deal to stay. Simmons, Tart, Autry gonna be a force in the middle!

LOL

OR... being relatively young and in great health he gets a highly contagious virus and is fine just like the vast majority of young healthy people were/are/will be

LOL

OR... being relatively young and in great health he gets a highly contagious virus and is fine just like the vast majority of young healthy people were/are/will be
Most healthy young people do survive Covid but when it spreads through the team it could cost wins.

LOL

No one is worried about his health were worried about having to forfeit games. Not great for the locker room when your QB just made everyone on the team lose a game check.

LOL

Yeah but young healthy people also have the least complication rate.

it’s a simple easy thing to get vaxed and if an entire franchise and FA base is counting on you and paid you, why wouldn’t you?

it’s a simple easy thing to get vaxed and if an entire franchise and FA base is counting on you and paid you, why wouldn’t you?

Exactly. Pisses me off our QB is not vaccinated. Unless he has had Covid it makes zero sense.

Edit: Just read he is in the process of getting vaccinated, so it shouldn’t be an issue for the season. And the team having a 90 vaccination rate is huge.

Why does he need to?
If the rest of the team is vaxed, what do they have to worry about?

He didn't get sick over the last year and his very little risk overall.

If he just gets a vax for the fan base, I sure hope he guilts the s**t out of the fanbase should he have a negative reaction to the vaccine.

Why does he need to?
If the rest of the team is vaxed, what do they have to worry about?

He didn't get sick over the last year and his very little risk overall.

If he just gets a vax for the fan base, I sure hope he guilts the s**t out of the fanbase should he have a negative reaction to the vaccine.
Not going to vax v no vax debate. But the point i want to make is similar to contract clauses regarding risk of injury eg- no motor cycle racing etc. titans have a lot invested in him. And he could spread a variant to other vaxed team Members. It’s about risk management NOT individual liberties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back