Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense and so irrelevant

Also doesn't make any sense for you to say "Why are they looking at someone with no success in the NFL to replace or compete with players that struggled?"

By you saying this new kicker doesn't have NFL success, therefore he shouldn't get an opportunity to compete in training camp is flat out stupid.

I'm saying, that everyone in the NFL once never had success in the NFL.

I guess just cut all our rookies, since none of them have had success in the NFL.

It's not like Tucker, Boswell and Butker are available. Give the new kicker a chance to compete with our struggling kickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ficken guy is not the answer at K. I would rather bring Gostkowski back and be done with it. The long snapper was a problem last year and now we have the best in the league. I think Gostkowski looks and does much better with better long snapping

Ficken guy is not the answer at K. I would rather bring Gostkowski back and be done with it. The long snapper was a problem last year and now we have the best in the league. I think Gostkowski looks and does much better with better long snapping
That's where I am as well. Just bring him back for a year. With this offense he should only be seeing extra point kicks anyways.

Gostkowski or Zane Gonzalez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back