Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee Titans defensive line a reason for optimism in 2021

Not gonna lie, it'd be nice to actually have a "Pass Rush" again.
This feels different than last years optimism too. Last year it was expected to improve on paper, but there was little other rationale.

This year it's actually showing up on the practice field from a combination of proven talent and very intriguing youth. Just hoping it carries over to the games now.

I have never been this excited for a Titans team since they moved here. I think this team has a real shot at doing something special this year!

This year and team just feels different. It's like they've been through it, know what it takes, and are going to succeed. High expectations this year!

That being said, I'm a little bit nervous about Dupree coming back so quickly. Wasn't he just injured like 7 months ago? I thought 9 month recovery was like on the quick side for a knee issue like he had.

This year and team just feels different. It's like they've been through it, know what it takes, and are going to succeed. High expectations this year!

That being said, I'm a little bit nervous about Dupree coming back so quickly. Wasn't he just injured like 7 months ago? I thought 9 month recovery was like on the quick side for a knee issue like he had.

Actually ACL rehab takes between 7-9 months and Dupree is right on schedule. Doubtful he plays at all this pre-season just to be cautious but nothing wrong with getting out there and running some drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back