Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong for pulling for the Texans tonight? It will shut up the media talking about the Eagles and pull the Texans further down the draft board.

Am I wrong for pulling for the Texans tonight? It will shut up the media talking about the Eagles and pull the Texans further down the draft board.
Nah, not like they're a threat. The better Pierce looks, the better we look for shutting him down. Week 16 in Nashville could be a tougher game, though, if they haven't shut down by then.

There's no way the Texans are going to stay with Davis Mills as their starting QB beyond this year.

They drafting Stroud or Bryce Young.

All the Davis Mills talk should stop. He's serviceable at best, not one who will improve a team.
Yeah he has moments where he looks pretty legit but other moments where he looks lost. Doesn't help he's in an awful situation. I wonder if he could end up like a geno Smith if you surrounded him with a good running game and a couple stud receivers.

Watching the Eagles struggle to put away the Texans after we dominated them with a backup QB is pretty satisfying
Teams will figure out how to stop the Eagles offense it's only a matter of time, we have all seen this story before, team starts hot then fizzle out towards the end. I'd rather the team get hot later in the season than in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back