Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is full of it for putting games on ESPN+. I cant stand the prime video Thursday night games and now another streaming only option.

The NFL is full of it for putting games on ESPN+. I cant stand the prime video Thursday night games and now another streaming only option.
I’m pretty sure streaming service is what is going to become the norm soon.

What that does mean, is almost every game at, at least all all that are not the “10:00/ 1:00” games, should be available to watch.

We’re not far removed from a max 6 televised games a week, TNF, SNF, MNF, 2 10:00, 1 1:00 game. NFL Sunday ticket is also going to shift from Direct TV soon enough.

During this TB/Balt halftime, they just had some amazon add for some dumb s**t Lebron James is doing.

Is that who is “calling” the Titans/GB game? Please say that’s some other amazon channel you have to pay for or have the option to NOT watch ruin the titans TNF game?
I could eat on board with Snoop and Kevin Hart doing commentary

Think I maybe wrong in thinking Trevor Lawrence is the next great QB. I know he's on a historically bad team, but his stats are so pedestrian since he's been in the NFL.

Guess that's great for us.

Think I maybe wrong in thinking Trevor Lawrence is the next great QB. I know he's on a historically bad team, but his stats are so pedestrian since he's been in the NFL.

Guess that's great for us.
I was quite upset when the Jags got Lawrence because I thought he was gonna be an absolute beast. But yeah he hasn't looked impressive at all.

would have already been on IR if still a Titan... zero chance he gets half the targets if still a Titan 100% chance he leads league in drops if still a Titan

Trevor Lawrence is now 0-5 straight up as a favorite in the NFL.

Overall, he's 5-20 SU and 7-18 ATS with the Jaguars (via @Bet_Labs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back