Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
During this TB/Balt halftime, they just had some amazon add for some dumb s**t Lebron James is doing.

Is that who is “calling” the Titans/GB game? Please say that’s some other amazon channel you have to pay for or have the option to NOT watch ruin the titans TNF game?

During this TB/Balt halftime, they just had some amazon add for some dumb s**t Lebron James is doing.

Is that who is “calling” the Titans/GB game? Please say that’s some other amazon channel you have to pay for or have the option to NOT watch ruin the titans TNF game?
If LeBron James is announcing the game I'll watch on mute lol

I'm guessing it's the same as what the Manning's do during MNF.

Not understanding it either as I'm sure Lebron will have Thursday games he has to attend for the Lakers.

I'm guessing it's the same as what the Manning's do during MNF.

Not understanding it either as I'm sure Lebron will have Thursday games he has to attend for the Lakers.
True. Guess the lakers are bad enough that he can just try starting a failed NFL announcing career while phoning it in with them.

Likely looks pretty real good, i remember everyone here was pissed Baltimore drafted him lol. I think if we gave chig the ball more we'd see something similar

The Ravens have held double digit leads in every game, despite being banged up. They only play once in the next 21 days. And they only have one more game against a team which currently has a winning record.

Deebo Samuel to miss the game vs Rams

Out with a hamstring injury is getting very common in the NFL lately...it's like the "I have a sore back" or "my back is bothering me" in the real world

Deebo Samuel to miss the game vs Rams

Out with a hamstring injury is getting very common in the NFL lately...it's like the "I have a sore back" or "my back is bothering me" in the real world
I think because hamstring injuries are so easy to re-injure (Keenan Allen this year, Corey Davis when he was with us) teams are extra cautious with them. It kinda feels like the NFL as a whole is trending towards a more cautious approach to injuries. It's better a player misses two games, than rushes back hurts themselves again and misses 8+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back