Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got dang, how the F the Eagles 6 - 0. I was so wrong about Hurts. Hahaha I said Tammy was better than him 3 years ago and damn was I wrong, Hurts a lot better.
I think today is an impressive W against the Dallas D. Outside that, partly because I don’t really see any standout teams, it may be more of beating up on bad D. Detroit game specifically comes to mind.

Eagles are legit they have talent everywhere and are very well coached. Hurts vs tanne is tough though, hurts has vastly superior weapons, better scheme and is much more willing to use his legs than tanne.

How do the broncos have another prime time game?
I know, ridiculous.

nfl did NOT have any good plans for prime time games.
Pit Mia for SNF
Chi NE for MNF next week.

I’ll overlook the Thursday crap fests since that’s been the norm for a few years (glad they seem to have stopped the dumb “color rush” at least).

jeeze the Titan OL looked like something from willy wonka in those - LOL
Color rush was 100% bad spinoff from the ugly a$$ Oregon uniforms.

giant waste of time or effort on someone and a huge strain on everyone watching those ugly monstrosities.

edit: if I recall, it was the Jags with ugly baby doo-doo uniforms.

Another good move by the FO...he signed in Carolina for what? 2 mil?
This organization is so cheap
Keep in mind he was expected to be backup in Carolina. The CMC trade just opened it up for him.

As #2 fiddle to Henry, not sad he’s gone, glad he’s getting an opportunity. Hilliard is doing just fine as the second back.

Keep in mind he was expected to be backup in Carolina. The CMC trade just opened it up for him.

As #2 fiddle to Henry, not sad he’s gone, glad he’s getting an opportunity. Hilliard is doing just fine as the second back.
He was playing well vs Cincy in the playoffs...if the staff had half a brain they should have gone back to him and we may have won that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back