Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So easy to score in the NFL today in the last minute.

All you need these days is 15 seconds. Truly ashame that defense is no longer existent

All you need these days is 15 seconds. Truly ashame that defense is no longer existent
Does anyone remember how much time was left for “the drive”?

it was over 4:00.
92 yards is still tough, but enough time to score back and forth about 4 times today (unless it’s Balt vs Min, then it’s 8x)

I guess kickers are more accurate from longer distances today too. I can’t say that rule changes really had anything to do with that.

Does anyone remember how much time was left for “the drive”?

it was over 4:00.
92 yards is still tough, but enough time to score back and forth about 4 times today (unless it’s Balt vs Min, then it’s 8x)

Crazy stuff. I swear 14 points can be scored with less than a minute these days. Happens week after week these days.

27 seconds, no time outs, on your own 14 yard line and down 2 points. No problem, within 15 seconds we are in FG range.

Remember when the Jaguars went to LA and dominated the Chargers lol. Everyone in the media was saying that they were a legit playoff team.

Those days are long gone.

Hell, folks on here were ready to send them to the Superb Owl.

I just need the Dolts and Cows to win enough to have zero chance at Bryce Young.

They can have Bryce Young all they want. I don't think he's going to be a good NFL QB.
You never know how a QB will be at the next level...Malik Willis was to be a top 10 pick? Fell to the 3rd and many feel he isn't capable of playing right now.... Bailey Zappe a 4th rounder is playing for NE and not doing too bad, granted it's a small sample size but he's starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back