Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL has put on some terrible prime time games...how did these 2 teams get a TNF game?

It's not like the NFL knew that both teams would be bad when the season started.

Had the same issue with the Colts at Broncos. People were saying pretty much the same thing as to why "those awful teams were picked for Thursday night football". Nobody in their right mind would've thought that game would've been bad just based on all the hype both teams were getting before the season.

Me personally, I don't care who plays on Thursday just as long as it's not us. I can't stand playing on Thursday night.

Also, I have no issues with the low scoring games on Thursday night the past 2 weeks. Give me 13-10 type games over 45-41 (like the NFL wants) type games any day of the week.

It's not like the NFL knew that both teams would be bad when the season started.

Had the same issue with the Colts at Broncos. People were saying pretty much the same thing as to why "those awful teams were picked for Thursday night football". Nobody in their right mind would've thought that game would've been bad just based on all the hype both teams were getting before the season.

Me personally, I don't care who plays on Thursday just as long as it's not us. I can't stand playing on Thursday night.

Also, I have no issues with the low scoring games on Thursday night the past 2 weeks. Give me 13-10 type games over 45-41 (like the NFL wants) type games any day of the week.
yep... in tight games every drive matters... in arcade football only the occasional stop matters

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprised but the hype over KC/Buf is stupid.
The playoff game is talking about a “greatest all time”, which no doubt was exciting, BUT neither team made the SB and both prove why you need a defense to win.

Buffalo has all the reason in the world to hate their D last year for costing them the game. KC could have said the same with that embarrassing defensive performance.

For which team would a loss today push them into rebuild/sell off mode? Pats? Steelers? Browns? Broncos?
I think Steelers are already there.

Browns will still hold hope for Watson to turn around their season

Raiders may already be in the boat

I think the broncos have seen they need to change a lot already

And maybe Indy. If they lose to Jax again, it could mean lost season/rebuild mode.

I think Steelers are already there.

Browns will still hold hope for Watson to turn around their season

Raiders may already be in the boat

I think the broncos have seen they need to change a lot already

And maybe Indy. If they lose to Jax again, it could mean lost season/rebuild mode.
I hear you about the Browns holding out hope for Watson, but that was a long term move. They would love to get some picks to build a less expensive roster around Deshaun McDuck who’s swimming in all their cash the next five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back