Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite how bad Tennessee may look, please sell me on which other dumpster fire in the division looks good.

So far 1-0 in the division
Jax is 1-1
Hou 1-0-1
IND 0-2-1
Jax would be my guess. Guess we'll see when we go heads up. Young talent learning how to win. Not saying that's the case, but I ain't putting us in there with what I am seeing on the field from our side. Pretty real bad my man.

No earthly idea why the Raiders went for 2 with 4:27 left in the game. Silly decision.
If you tie the game, to win you likely have to stop the chiefs twice (regulation+OT).

If you go ahead you only have to stop the Chiefs once for the win.

If you don't go ahead, you still only have to stop the Chiefs once and still have a chance to win the game.

Titans 3 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 4-8-1. Their 2 losses against teams that are a combined 8-2.

Fisherball is back?

Love that Jerome boger getting some heat. Ain't it funny how he's been getting wrong for years against us but raiders get 1 game and there's holy murder.

Love that Jerome boger getting some heat. Ain't it funny how he's been getting wrong for years against us but raiders get 1 game and there's holy murder.
The dude needs to be flipping burgers by this weekend. He's been trash and screwed us over so many times, it's nice to see others realizing how awful he is at his job.

NFL has put on some terrible prime time games...how did these 2 teams get a TNF game?
I understand that all 32 teams play A Thursday game, but the NFL should really try rivalry games or at least 1 good team.

This is paint dry bad.

On the bright side, Chicago just tried a terrible WR sweep or something very close to Downing’s TE sweep and it failed just as bad.

I understand that all 32 teams play A Thursday game, but the NFL should really try rivalry games or at least 1 good team.

This is paint dry bad.

On the bright side, Chicago just tried a terrible WR sweep or something very close to Downing’s TE sweep and it failed just as bad.
Rivalry games would be a great idea...maybe Downing has a twin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back