Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
League parody is definitely a thing. Almost no team can break away as a favorite.

NYJ, are they a playoff team?
SF, are they bums?
MIN, week to week I have no idea what they’re doing
Maybe the Steelers arent in rebuild? Maybe TB isn’t that good?
CIN, SB hangover? NO a playoff team?

Crazy stuff.

Remember when the Jaguars went to LA and dominated the Chargers lol. Everyone in the media was saying that they were a legit playoff team.

Those days are long gone.

Why? We have lost to the Giants and Bills. 2 pretty good football teams, should have beat the Giants. I don’t think the Titans are a SB contender, but they aren’t pathetic either. OL is trash.

Why? We have lost to the Giants and Bills. 2 pretty good football teams, should have beat the Giants. I don’t think the Titans are a SB contender, but they aren’t pathetic either. OL is trash.
On the other hand the teams we have beat are among the worst in the NFL.

Looks like Bills fans still have reason to be pi$$ed about their Defense.

I could only imagine this board giving up that TD. 3 dudes that don’t want to tackle.

At this point we should be a SB contender but the window is closing... we're in a weak division but do you feel confident we will win week in week out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back