Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Atl was gonna get that W, but seriously, F Tom Brady and the ref that threw that flag. That’s an embarrassment and the ref should be fined/suspended.

All re-considerable takes.

Trevor has been average at best. Hasn’t shown he can be elite. Will he .. who knows. None of us do. Real deal is a stretch, He has weapons. Hasn’t produced.

Jags play both half’s? That zero points against Houston in the 2nd half after that 6 point explosion in the first half is crazy good.

This is the Titans division they will win 10 games and the division and get beat in playoffs. OLine is trash and has to be overahauled.

I don’t think Atl was gonna get that W, but seriously, F Tom Brady and the ref that threw that flag. That’s an embarrassment and the ref should be fined/suspended.

Totally agree. That was fucking awful. Brady was tackled too hard and drew a personal foul. If I was a Falcons fan I would be fucking pissed...

What else could you expect from Jerome Booger and his piss poor crew.

Trevor has been average at best. Hasn’t shown he can be elite. Will he .. who knows. None of us do. Real deal is a stretch, He has weapons. Hasn’t produced.

Jags play both half’s? That zero points against Houston in the 2nd half after that 6 point explosion in the first half is crazy good.

This is the Titans division they will win 10 games and the division and get beat in playoffs. OLine is trash and has to be overahauled.
As I argued, for the Jags to ever shake of their stink stigma, it has to be seen. Won’t believe it otherwise.

They were “off-season champs” 2 or 3 years in a row. Somewhere in there, they s**t out 1 unbelievable season and quickly went full on Jags again.

Nah. Still think Jags are dangerous and there is no clear leader in the Sourh.

As foe the second half of my post it is more evident every game and today’s was no different.

Read this gem on FB from an Eagles friend of mine

“The inability of the eagles to score in the second half will make us lose games this year. Also Jalen hurts is an amazing runner but his inability to throw touchdowns or to throw the ball keeps us from being a SB contender in my opinion.”

Sounds familiar in a couple areas and dead on with other opinions of other QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back