Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I Can’t complain too much about Tannehill after watching Russell Wilson. I Can’t believe the broncos gave him the extension before he played a down with them.

I guess I Can’t complain too much about Tannehill after watching Russell Wilson. I Can’t believe the broncos gave him the extension before he played a down with them.
The AFC West is a dumpster fire compared to the hype that came with all the top news acquisitions by those teams this past offseason. Right now, the only team that scares me is the Chiefs.

I was set up for a monster fantasy football night since I started the Broncos kicker...made 3 and then had 1 blocked and then Wilson throws 2 Ints when they are in FG range and then they go for it on 4th down instead of kicking the tying FG.....uggghhhh so frustrating....both of those offenses were putrid

Going for it was the right call.

That said, the actual play call was moronic.

4th and 1? Maybe run up the middle? A sneak? An RPO? Maybe boot your (sorta) mobile QB out on the edge?

Nah. Let's drop straight back and try a throw.

Hell, id have called a te sweep first.
I would only do that with a rookie TE ... 4D chess moves and all

Giants just tied Green Bay in London in the 4th quarter, WTH? I feel a little better about the Titans loss to NYG, apparently they are better than I thought. Who knew?

The Giants may be real people
I’m still not convinced they really that good, but definitely better than I expected. I thought we were going to see a 5 win team.

I also think GB is over rated. After losing Adams, I guessed a 10 win team and their D still isn’t good. It’s weird the fans cry about lack of WR help but Rodgers will make the “nobodies”, they need a D to help him.

Of all the teams that qualify as pretenders, the chargers are up there.
I really thought they’d be fired up at how the season ended last year and were a pretty good team, but they really are not good, specifically the D.

Has the Jags hype officially ended? I know they still will win, but they are struggling at home against the Texans who are clearly tanking.

Jaguars are going to be the top team in the AFC South for several years with Lawrence at QB.
Jags look like a different team on both sides of the ball. I believe they easily win the South because they play both halves of a game.

Titans are too easily out schemed in the second half this year. Zero creativity in second half play calling.
I'd say because of that Coaching Staff.
It’s all about the QB and they have the best. Now and long term.
Nah Trevor is the real deal.

All re-considerable takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back