Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Brown stays undefeated..

Crazy how these FG kickers miss automatic FG's against any other teams, but split the upright vs us.

That "roughing the passer" on Tom Brady was terrible. That was the most routine sack you could ever imagine.

Someone had money on the Bucs.

Trevor has been average at best. Hasn’t shown he can be elite. Will he .. who knows. None of us do. Real deal is a stretch, He has weapons. Hasn’t produced.

Jags play both half’s? That zero points against Houston in the 2nd half after that 6 point explosion in the first half is crazy good.

This is the Titans division they will win 10 games and the division and get beat in playoffs. OLine is trash and has to be overahauled.
Straight up haven't seen anything impressive from Trevor Lawrence yet. He's Daniel Jones with better hair imo

****ing redonkulous call, and that ref should feel bad! Everyone can see that was total BS!

That was boger. He has been the worst ref in the league for well over a decade. Remember the excluded his crew from the playoffs.

He has probably influenced the result of more games than anyone not named Tom Brady.

AFC South Champs about to be thrice.

I would think an auto playoff visit would be better than fighting for the possibility in Balt, per last season anyway
We lost to the Giants, hung on to beat Washington, got thumped by Buffalo...a weak division is the only thing making us a playoff team... I agree probably AFC South champs again but probably one and done again as well...at least as long as Downing is here

Well after watching us play, that thrice situation may be in jeopardy. We look like loaded pampers out there!
Despite how bad Tennessee may look, please sell me on which other dumpster fire in the division looks good.

So far 1-0 in the division
Jax is 1-1
Hou 1-0-1
IND 0-2-1

AFC South Champs about to be thrice.

I would think an auto playoff visit would be better than fighting for the possibility in Balt, per last season anyway
I get what you're saying but I think it's early to crown the titans afc south champs, and even so I have a very hard time putting titans>Ravens for Superbowl probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back