Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a replay of the Jefferson catch. Impossible catch without the super sticky gloves that WRs are allowed to wear.

That being said, why is it the rest of the NFL seems to have gorilla glue gloves and that the Titans lube theirs with KY jelly?

Just saw a replay of the Jefferson catch. Impossible catch without the super sticky gloves that WRs are allowed to wear.

That being said, why is it the rest of the NFL seems to have gorilla glue gloves and that the Titans lube theirs with KY jelly?
Yeah I'm sure the corner wasn't wearing sticky gloves too. What are you even talking about right now

Yeah I'm sure the corner wasn't wearing sticky gloves too. What are you even talking about right now
Do corners wear the sticky gloves? Honestly, don't know. But that really has nothing to do with my point that WRs couldn't possibly make these catches without the incredibly sticky gloves they use. So what are you talking about?

Do corners wear the sticky gloves? Honestly, don't know. But that really has nothing to do with my point that WRs couldn't possibly make these catches without the incredibly sticky gloves they use. So what are you talking about?
Nah they wear slippery gloves cause they hate interceptions lmao

Obj catch a few years back I'll credit the gloves. This was JJ just ripping it from the corner.

Nah they wear slippery gloves cause they hate interceptions lmao

Obj catch a few years back I'll credit the gloves. This was JJ just ripping it from the corner.
He ripped it from the corner with 1 hand with his arm behind his head laid horizontally in the air. Yeah, that just a normal catch.

I honestly don't know the uniform rules as in do defensive players wear the same gloves etc. Never really thought about it. I know WR gloves are somewhat "regulated" to what they can wear... But they obviously help with making crazy catches.

AJ back.

AJ gets all the love, and he's been great for Philly but I'm a big fan of Devonta Smith. Feels like he flies under a lot of people's radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back