Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he? It just seems like a lot of revisionist history here. When Smith was calling plays we all complained and rightfully so. Just happened to coincide with Tannehill playing the best football of his career, by far, and Henry breaking out like a mad man.
Convenient.

Absolutely stupid not keeping Foreman at 2 mil after the way he played and Henry coming off his injury
Disagree because he’s not necessary, not because I don’t think he’s a quality back.

henry is clearly #1 but Hilliard has done well and offers a better receiving threat.
I don’t understand what Haskins offers though.

Disagree because he’s not necessary, not because I don’t think he’s a quality back.

henry is clearly #1 but Hilliard has done well and offers a better receiving threat.
Well I disagree with you disagreeing lol
Under the circumstances at the time it made sense to keep Foreman. Hilliard has played well but if God forbid Henry go down , he is not a #1.. Foreman is proving he's a good back

Haskins offers a slow motion KR to the 25 yard line on each KR. That's about it. Chestnut looked better than him, but since he was drafted in the 4th, he will get the nod over UDFA Chestnut.

When you say "quality back" what do you mean? I think you're living off his stigma from the past of him being cut a few times.

Foreman was actually getting better and better with us. I still believe had Henry didn't come back against the Bengals, Foreman would've won us that game. Regardless of his past and stats, he's clearly good enough to be a starting RB.

Henry, Foreman and Hilliard would be looking really nice right now with what we are getting from the passing game.

When you say "quality back" what do you mean? I think you're living off his stigma from the past of him being cut a few times.

Foreman was actually getting better and better with us. I still believe had Henry didn't come back against the Bengals, Foreman would've won us that game. Regardless of his past and stats, he's clearly good enough to be a starting RB.

Henry, Foreman and Hilliard would be looking really nice right now with what we are getting from the passing game.
Exactly my point!

I mean good enough to start. Glad to see him get a shot in Carolina.

I think Henry or Foreman would have won the cincy game if d1ck face downing would have given them the ball, specifically before pick #2

NO way was the OL playing stellar... jeez there we go with the revisionist history..

Mariota was qb... getting HAMMERED and the entire Titan community was screaming "IT ISNT HIS FAULT IT IS THE O-LINE".

then Tannehill comes in and is getting rid of the ball immediately and tossing bullets so the o-line looked better than it was. Hard to sack someone when they get rid of the ball Brady quick... which is also why right now I am on Tannehill's ass, yes the o-line still sucks, which is why you cant hold on to the ball. 3 steps and throw, if you have to hit the receiver in the back of the head, oh well, thats on the receiver.

Our o-line has been dreadful since Carter has been here, and our play calling has been **** since Vrabel has been here. Lefleur was predictable and every single one of us trash talked GB for hiring him and thought he was going to flop fast. Then A. Smith took over and every single one of us complained about the play calling... and yes remember all the "It isnt MARIOTA's fault, the routes are awful and no one is getting open!"

We have had the same problems for years.
The entire Titan community...? Fact is the line played fine- 5805 yds and 50 TDs. Only one "revising" anything is you.

So Jealous because these offenses will scheme WR open or the WR will make themselves or their OC will put them in a position to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back