Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get Cincinnati, Dolphins get Texans and Ravens get the Jags.

Chargers should've beat the Chiefs last Sunday night and the Lions could've beat the Bills today.

I really want that #1 or #2 seed.

Think the Jags upset the Ravens.

Important game for us this Sunday in many ways.
Eh, lets go with the 2 this time around

Giants in a very tricky situation when it comes to Daniel Jones. He's just so hard to judge. One minute he looks good, then next minute he looks bad.

One thing for sure is that he doesn't have any weapons besides Barkley. Their receiving corps is absolutely awful. They make us look like we have Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss and Marvin Harrison.

They have a tough decision to make as far as his future with them.

Still not understanding why the Lions got rid of Hockenson, especially to the division rival.
Build for future with picks, maybe didn’t think they’d be this competitive this quick.

I still also think the “division rival” part of trades is blown WAY out of proportion. Teams look for trade partners, I’m guessing only in rare circumstances does division rival matter. The only trade I can truly think mentioned as the reason a trade wasn’t made, was Favre to the Vikings from GB. Never heard it outside speculation otherwise,

Build for future with picks, maybe didn’t think they’d be this competitive this quick.

I still also think the “division rival” part of trades is blown WAY out of proportion. Teams look for trade partners, I’m guessing only in rare circumstances does division rival matter. The only trade I can truly think mentioned as the reason a trade wasn’t made, was Favre to the Vikings from GB. Never heard it outside speculation otherwise,
That trade worked out well for both teams.

This board would have melted down if AJ brown went to the Colts lol

This board would have melted down if AJ brown went to the Colts lol
But this board doesn’t matter.
I don’t believe the colts offered anything for Brown, but if they had, and it was better than what Philly/everyone else offered, I absolutely think the titans would’ve done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back