Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to watch Good Morning Football every morning. Now I can not even watch it. All they do is play stupid games and try to be funny. Am I the only person that has noticed this? If I wanted comedy, I would go to comedy channel. Now stuck watching Get Up on ESPN. At least they talk real football
Awe man that’s a shame, I used to always watch GMFB. I just tuned in again the other day when I got back to the States and I liked McCourty and the new woman that replaced Kay, but I didn’t get to watch the whole episode.

taking a stab on a teaser today. Moving all the spreads 5pts.

Bal +1.5
Den +3.5
Ten +6
TB +1.5
Mia -9
Chi +11.5
Sea +1
LAC +2
Was +2
LAR +20.5

3 bucks for $95 payout. (Hey, better odds than scratch off tickets right? lol)

That Jags win was huge. Only 3 games back on us and due to play us twice. I hope they don’t get hot after that.

Would settle for splitting the division games to be honest to secure the division

LOL

possibly stop letting players take games off cause they are not 100%... until last 2 seasons I have never seen such puzzwad nonsense... Titans just letting starters to sit for seemingly no reason at times

LOL

possibly stop letting players take games off cause they are not 100%... until last 2 seasons I have never seen such puzzwad nonsense... Titans just letting starters to sit for seemingly no reason at times
*loses multiple games by 1 score resulting in middling playoff position*

"aT leAsT wE'rE fResH foR plAyOfFs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back