Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else having problems amazon streaming game tonight? In house it works ok but 3 plays behind and on porch really lacking this is BS

Love me some NFL football but I'm starting to think that they need to do away with Thursday Night football. Just doesn't have the same feel as Sunday NFL football.

Thats because its always chit games.

I think it's more to it than that.

It's just not a great experience for the fans of the teams playing.

Nothing better than not having to worry about working on a Sunday preparing yourself for some good food, drinks etc.

When you have a game on Thursday night the feeling is just different as you are getting off work or still at work if you're on the West Coast.

Probably also factors in that if you have a boring Thursday night game, had it been Sunday you could flip to a more exciting game. Thursday night if there's a boring game you are just a$$ed out.

Thursday night football isn't going anywhere because it's a cash cow, however the football does suck, and it's awful for the players. Teams should only be scheduled for tnf after a bye week, I think that would go a long way in bettering the quality as well as giving the players a break.

Thursday night football isn't going anywhere because it's a cash cow, however the football does suck, and it's awful for the players. Teams should only be scheduled for tnf after a bye week, I think that would go a long way in bettering the quality as well as giving the players a break.
The short week is not good for sure. Makes coach planning and player performance suffer.

I think it's more to it than that.

It's just not a great experience for the fans of the teams playing.

Nothing better than not having to worry about working on a Sunday preparing yourself for some good food, drinks etc.

When you have a game on Thursday night the feeling is just different as you are getting off work or still at work if you're on the West Coast.

Probably also factors in that if you have a boring Thursday night game, had it been Sunday you could flip to a more exciting game. Thursday night if there's a boring game you are just a$$ed out.
MNF same thing you think? Short week, have to work the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back