Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rigging doesn’t make sense or stay consistent if there is any.

why would the NFL want the Giants to go anywhere?
If they wanted the skins to NOT go anywhere, it would seem to me, they’d start that process earlier in the year rather than let them in the playoff picture at all. No one expected them to be there anyway.

even then, it seems like the NFL would do what they can for more Buf/KC matchups to get 120 points. Neither Was/NYG fit that mold.

just doesn’t make any sense. Id much more likely believe the refs just suck and are inconsistent enforcing rules.

Another game that doesn’t do any rigging any good.
Literally everyone walked away from the Ten/LAC game with a net 0.
Did Vegas walk away empty handed? I don't gamble this is a legit question. You would have to place a bet against the favored team or for the favored team and the spread. Who collects the money? In all honesty when there is betting on any sport, corruption is a given to set in. I see a lot of ads for fan duel and the others like it all the time, I'd imagine these companies would hate to lose money, but love to separate you from yours.

Did Vegas walk away empty handed? I don't gamble this is a legit question. You would have to place a bet against the favored team or for the favored team and the spread. Who collects the money? In all honesty when there is betting on any sport, corruption is a given to set in. I see a lot of ads for fan duel and the others like it all the time, I'd imagine these companies would hate to lose money, but love to separate you from yours.
Typically, at least online betting, the spread at -3 for LA and winning by 3, no one wins, no one loses. The money bet is returned to the bettor.
In the case of a parlay, that game gets nullified and the parlay just counts as 1 less game involved, the payout rate adjusts as well.

face to face betting, I believe it’s the same but you have to go to the window for your bet back.

Stupid packers.

My weekly pickem at work went to tie breaker. I needed 42+ points, 41 or less went to my buddy.

Packers went the entire 4th qtr and made it to the 1 to start kneel downs.
Final 24-12 (36 points).

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid packers.

My weekly pickem at work went to tie breaker. I needed 42+ points, 41 or less went to my buddy.

Packers aren’t the entire 4th qtr and made it to the 1 to start kneel downs.
Final 24-12 (36 points).
Damn that hurts especially since they started two drives in Rams territory that ended in a fumble, which should have have been whistled dead for forward progress and another that just went backwards

Stupid packers.

Packers went the entire 4th qtr and made it to the 1 to start kneel downs.
Final 24-12 (36 points).
I don't want to pile but....

Packers coach Matt LaFleur on taking a knee at the end of the game – even after the Rams called a timeout: “There’s a way you handle winning in this league.”

It’s highly unlikely it would come down to it, but there is a playoff tiebreaker that involves points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back