Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be looking at the final few days the Titans actually lead the division as the Jags are on their way to a win. A loss to the Texans means the Jags lead the division.

May be looking at the final few days the Titans actually lead the division as the Jags are on their way to a win. A loss to the Texans means the Jags lead the division.
High pressure game tomorrow. Question is, are they up for the challenge to stop this 4 game skid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. I like Vrabel, but he's really nothing more than a position coach that has good rah rah talk. Fire all of them.
I give credit to Vrabel for coming in with a winning attitude and helping to change the culture in Tennessee from a bunch of losers to a team expecting to win. At the same time, the only reason that was able to happen is because our boy JRob brought in Tannehill a the exact precise moment in his career where he caught fire and played the best football of his entire career. At the same time, Henry (that our boy JRob brought in) blew up and started running all over the place. Vrabel has been more of a beneficiary rather than the cause. Outside of the d-line and linebackers, his assistant coach hires have been absolutely dreadful. He doesn't learn from mistakes and believes he can stubborn his way through any issue, which he can't. I am definitely not ready to fire Vrabel, but I am ready for the front office to force him to do a complete overhaul with his assistants. If he refuses, then I am on board with finding his replacement.

So the Jags win last night officially eliminated the Clots from the playoffs. Ready for them to be darlings once again next season only to be crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back