Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have, what he did last week was Mac 9 and Favre like to me. Lets move to this one and see how tough guy plays. I like burrow but I just think chiefs get it done. Either way the eagles are exposed play zone and make him make throws and do not turn your back to him and let him run. When we played them we did the opposite and got killed

He would have, what he did last week was Mac 9 and Favre like to me. Lets move to this one and see how tough guy plays. I like burrow but I just think chiefs get it done. Either way the eagles are exposed play zone and make him make throws and do not turn your back to him and let him run. When we played them we did the opposite and got killed
Ankle injury =\= nerve damage in throwing arm. Why can you not understand that lol

View attachment 20502
But ya just rub some dirt in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back