Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, seeing the Niners down to their 4th string QB in the NFC title game and still keep the game competitive? Maybe our luck wasn’t so bad after all.

Man, seeing the Niners down to their 4th string QB in the NFC title game and still keep the game competitive? Maybe our luck wasn’t so bad after all.
If Shanahan had a brain and challenged that catch, the refs didn't gift the Eagles a TD, and Josh Johnson could catch 9ers would be winning handily. I feel for 9ers fan, this would be excruciating

If Shanahan had a brain and challenged that catch, the refs didn't gift the Eagles a TD, and Josh Johnson could catch 9ers would be winning handily. I feel for 9ers fan, this would be excruciating

For real, they got screwed in the Super Bowl and with how their team is constructed this year, even a serviceable QB such as Jimmy G was good enough for them to win it all.

At least they still have the Golden Gate.

One of the most poorly officiated games I've watched in a minute. Everything has gone Philly's way and they still couldn't pull away until now lmao. Frauds.

At some point those sneaks will ruin Hurts. And today shows, play zone and make him make throws. Problem was 4th string qb. I like AFC team in the super bowl but only if they play zone D, you play man they get you with Brown Smith and TE

At some point those sneaks will ruin Hurts. And today shows, play zone and make him make throws. Problem was 4th string qb. I like AFC team in the super bowl but only if they play zone D, you play man they get you with Brown Smith and TE
I'll be hammering chiefs or Bengals vs these clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back