Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane johnson is jumping early literally every play hasn't been called one but they calling this ticky tacky bullshit in the secondary. Along with the Devonta smith no catch the 9ers are getting done real dirty.

Lane johnson is jumping early literally every play hasn't been called one but they calling this ticky tacky bull**** in the secondary. Along with the Devonta smith no catch the 9ers are getting done real dirty.
The no catch is on the coach but I hate this catch no catch to me that was a catch as was Chase's catch last week against the Bills

Eagles being gifted the easiest trip to the Superbowl in history. Played no one good all regular season. Daniel Jones and the giants and then Josh Johnson. Laughable.

Neither were even close to catches lmao. Especially not Smith's.
Chase TD was ruled TD more than close and over turned as was the Josh Allen fumble. NY has missed alot this year. This catch no catch was did it hit the ground, now did you bobble it, if out of bounds and you got your feet down it shouldn't matter. And to over turn a call it should be more than obvious. I do think you will see a change in the calls of this game next half. The league wants close games

Chase TD was ruled TD more than close and over turned as was the Josh Allen fumble. NY has missed alot this year. This catch no catch was did it hit the ground, now did you bobble it, if out of bounds and you got your feet down it shouldn't matter. And to over turn a call it should be more than obvious. I do think you will see a change in the calls of this game next half. The league wants close games
The chase one you could at least argue because it was in the endzone. In no world was Smith's a catch tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back