Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so fun when you can't keep your own players. The players deserve the money.
The players are getting their money. And well managed teams keep their elite talent. It's not the NFL's fault that Jrob valued Bud Dupree on one knee over AJ Brown.

Some of Jrob's mismanagement of assets:
Huge Tannehill extension
Restructuring Henry
Cutting Julio and leaving the receiver room empty
Woods
Dupree
Cunningham
Landry (debatable)

The players are getting their money. And well managed teams keep their elite talent. It's not the NFL's fault that Jrob valued Bud Dupree on one knee over AJ Brown.

Some of Jrob's mismanagement of assets:
Huge Tannehill extension
Restructuring Henry
Cutting Julio and leaving the receiver room empty
Woods
Dupree
Cunningham
Landry (debatable)
100%.

GM in NFL is a much more skilled thing than NBA or MLB pending team.

Why is it every time I turn on the NFL Network they are playing games? I quit watching Good Morning Football because of it and now NFL Gameday Morning is doing the same. I do not like ESPN but starting watching them instead.

If you are watching Fantasy Football Show, I can see being funny and playing games but this is AFC/NFC title game week and playing games.

Why is it every time I turn on the NFL Network they are playing games? I quit watching Good Morning Football because of it and now NFL Gameday Morning is doing the same. I do not like ESPN but starting watching them instead.

If you are watching Fantasy Football Show, I can see being funny and playing games but this is AFC/NFC title game week and playing games.
You WANT the talking heads shows over and over for a full week or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back