Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I love seeing Jerrah look like he is about to die in the owners booth when he realizes his team continues to get booted from the playoffs.

Sucks to say it, but I'll be rooting for the Chiefs to win it. Hate seeing new blood win it while we can't sniff the SB.

Hurts, Burrow or Purdy need to suffer. Mahomes already has one, let him win it again.

Of the Last of the Mohicans, the lesser evil for me will be the Eagles. I really don't want Mahomes to elevate to Brady status, which a win would put him on track to do. Prefer Burrow have to wait and earn his burrito, but he sure did look good today. The 49ers are a bore. But I do have a nephew who roots for the Eagles and would also like to see AJ Brown win it just to prove what seems so obvious. So gonna have to root for Philadelphia.

And I'm so glad the Bills didn't win. I don't usually root for a guy to get slammed, but every time Allen doesn't slide I really want to see him get blown up. I respect his wanting every yard. I really do. But it annoys me just as much. I really don't like anything about the Bills.

I'm torn between the 49ers and the Eagles. If not for AJ, I'd be rooting for the Eagles all the way, as I'd love to see Jalen Hurts and Devonta Smith win a Super Bowl. But... AJ kind of sours that...

Would rather Kermit and the Chiefs not win another one.

Would rather Joe Burrow never win a SB in his life.

I'm torn between the 49ers and the Eagles. If not for AJ, I'd be rooting for the Eagles all the way, as I'd love to see Jalen Hurts and Devonta Smith win a Super Bowl. But... AJ kind of sours that...

Would rather Kermit and the Chiefs not win another one.

Would rather Joe Burrow never win a SB in his life.
Maybe sounds stupid, but I’m rooting SF. Their fans are the least obnoxious that are left and I have a strong distaste for Steelers fans everywhere. I still can’t stand hearing “six” just whenever. I want SF to have more championships than Pit to at least shut them up.

Maybe sounds stupid, but I’m rooting SF. Their fans are the least obnoxious that are left and I have a strong distaste for Steelers fans everywhere. I still can’t stand hearing “six” just whenever. I want SF to have more championships than Pit to at least shut them up.
Also, it would be cool to see Purdy win the big one.

Where is the burrow hate rooted from? To me Bengals are the most likeable team left, follow by SF. The KC and Philly fan bases make it a lot easier to root against them.

I'm rooting for SF to support Ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back