Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No new thread about the Jets trade?

I like it but it was interesting seeing Jermaine Johnson sitting there at 26.

I didn't want it at first, but wouldn't be surprised now if we go QB to start the 2nd.

Titans will have the 3rd pick in the second round when the draft kicks off again tomorrow. Should get a good player regardless of the position they decide on. Pick 69 will give them a better shot at another solid player than the 101st pick would have given them and they add another body with pick 163. I am fine with trading down from pick 26.

Titans will have the 3rd pick in the second round when the draft kicks off again tomorrow. Should get a good player regardless of the position they decide on. Pick 69 will give them a better shot at another solid player than the 101st pick would have given them and they add another body with pick 163. I am fine with trading down from pick 26.
Would hate to see us trade up for a QB now. I have a bad feeling about that.

Btw... JRob is pretty good at drafting in the late 100s. 163 could end up better than 101 would have been lol

Based on what’s left, a good position to be in. I’m betting QB in the 2nd then OL and Wrs

I don't think we would have traded out of the 1st round to take a QB at 35. If you're taking a QB this early in the 2nd round, it makes way more sense to just draft him in the first because that 5th year option is way too valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back