Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we would have traded out of the 1st round to take a QB at 35. If you're taking a QB this early in the 2nd round, it makes way more sense to just draft him in the first because that 5th year option is way too valuable.
Not necessarily. I think the added draft capital makes it a better swap. Particularly if you don’t have a 1st round grade on a QB and don’t want to reach.

Hopefully we can get Zamir White with one of those 3rd round picks, because he's going to be a beast and it's looking like we maybe a run heavy offense, once again.
Nooooo! Boooo!!! No more drafting RBs unless they have 1500 yards and run sub 4.4. (preferably 2k yards and 4.3 like Jonathan Taylor). We can pick up street guys just fine.

Nothing against White himself.

Nooooo! Boooo!!! No more drafting RBs unless they have 1500 yards and run sub 4.4. (preferably 2k yards and 4.3 like Jonathan Taylor). We can pick up street guys just fine.

Nothing against White himself.

Zamir has a ton of untouched potential. His stats weren't eye popping because he was on a team with so much talent, but this guy is going to be a stud in the NFL. I think trading away AJ, Tanny trending downhill, no TE that will strike fear in any defense, we are looking at having a super run heavy offense.

It's crucial we find someone to pair with Henry. Henry's also at the point where he may not be the Henry we've all be accustomed to the last few years.

Zamir has a ton of untouched potential. His stats weren't eye popping because he was on a team with so much talent, but this guy is going to be a stud in the NFL. I think trading away AJ, Tanny trending downhill, no TE that will strike fear in any defense, we are looking at having a super run heavy offense.

It's crucial we find someone to pair with Henry. Henry's also at the point where he may not be the Henry we've all be accustomed to the last few years.

I don’t even think he’s the best RB on the team. That would be James Cook.

No thanks. Get a guy in the 5 or off the street.

Lot of good defensive players available for the Titans to start the 2nd tomorrow. 3 good pass rushers in Jackson, Ebketie, and Ojabo. Absolutely shocked Nakobe Dean hasn’t been picked. Great CB’s left. They have an opportunity to get a great player.

I don’t even think he’s the best RB on the team. That would be James Cook.

I didn't care for James Cook. Zamir is more of my style. Honestly, I don't care who we select, but we need to draft a RB in the 3rd or 4th. There will be some good quality ones to take, as none got drafted in the first.

Lot of good defensive players available for the Titans to start the 2nd tomorrow. 3 good pass rushers in Jackson, Ebketie, and Ojabo. Absolutely shocked Nakobe Dean hasn’t been picked. Great CB’s left. They have an opportunity to get a great player.

I think we go offense with our 2nd round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back