Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alonte Taylor was expected to go in the third or fourth round. He’s not a great corner. He’s good. What does that tell you about how NFL teams value corners?

Johnathan Abram was a 3rd-4th round safety years ago..... and the raiders took him at like 14th overall..... and he was/is one of the worst safeties of recent years in terms of draft pick return.....

Looks to me like JRob is doing a pretty good job of reading the board….everyone wanting a TE, QB, or OL guy with #35 sees that none of them have come off the board…this draft was not deep in CBs…the Titans certainly do need another starting outside CB…be it Farley or Mccreary…we now have competition which is a good thing…I think he can take Cruikshank’s role as well…

Dude. Go read what you posted. It barely relates. I’m not mad. Just confused by your response.

Just because someone is projected to go 3rd and 4th round - does not mean a particular scouting department/team is not incompetent.

And thus willing to pick them 2 rounds ahead of their value.......

I'm no talent scout, but I am shocked N. Dean, Linebacker-GA, is still on the board. I thought for sure he would go by mid first. Seemed like a speedy, all over the field playmaker. Obviously, I'm not a great evaluator of talent, but is it surprising to anyone else that he is still available?

That Dallas draft room looks like the scene in a New Hope when Grand Moth Tarkin and some other dude where sitting at the table on the Death Star.

I'm no talent scout, but I am shocked N. Dean, Linebacker-GA, is still on the board. I thought for sure he would go by mid first. Seemed like a speedy, all over the field playmaker. Obviously, I'm not a great evaluator of talent, but is it surprising to anyone else that he is still available?

Also a great leader too. Shocked he's still there.

Yes he should have been the Titans pick even though he wasn’t a need. He would have been our best ILB. Could have dumped Cunningham’s salary. He reminds me of Lavonte David

Just because someone is projected to go 3rd and 4th round - does not mean a particular scouting department/team is not incompetent.

And thus willing to pick them 2 rounds ahead of their value.......
I understand that. It’s my argument for the McCreary pick. I’m saying talking heads, fans, and draft sites are usually wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back