Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings got a steal in Ty Chandler.

Not really. He's got some wheels, but he will never be an every down back, imo. Just not built for it. He already had his fair share of injuries just in college, so trying to give him 250 carries or more in the NFL doesn't seem like a good move.

Not really. He's got some wheels, but he will never be an every down back, imo. Just not built for it. He already had his fair share of injuries just in college, so trying to give him 250 carries or more in the NFL doesn't seem like a good move.

I don't see him being a FT RB... I can see him being used like a Cordarelle Patterson type player. A player who will be used all over the place.

Other interesting names:

Josh Jobe
Kellen Diesch
Jeremy Salyer
Justyn Ross
Jalen Wydermyer
Alec Lindstrom
Smoke Monday

Crazy that Wydermyer is still on the board. I remember him being mocked to us in the first round during the middle of the season.

I wouldn't mind drafting Verone McKinley from Oregon. That guy is a playmaker that is all over the field. Would be great depth and could be welcomed on the field during obvious passing downs.

Jamaree Salyer would have actually been a good G to draft from UGA. Was hoping he could've been an option for when we pick next.

Theo Jackson, Tennessee, safety (Overton)

Jackson was among the Tennessee seniors who helped steady the Volunteers during their transition from Jeremy Pruitt to Josh Heupel last year. While serving on the team’s leadership council, Jackson produced his best statistical season in 2021, finishing with 78 total tackles, nine tackles for loss and a 55-yard interception return for a touchdown. Jackson will likely be scooped up after the draft as a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back