Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's amazing how some of the draft analyst can recall their analysis for these people you've never heard of instantly. Like they have to remember this stuff for everybody in the draft.

I think it's amazing how some of the draft analyst can recall their analysis for these people you've never heard of instantly. Like they have to remember this stuff for everybody in the draft.

They get paid money galore to evaluate these players. It's their full time job. If you were getting paid big money to watch football all day long, you would be the same way. They also have assistances giving them a ton of info on a lot of these players. I can guarantee you they don't know as much about these players as you may think.

Also, they can get away with saying what they say on ESPN, because they know the masses don't know who a lot of these players are and will go by their judgements.

I always look forward to the list of UDFA, usually a day or two after the draft.

Maybe we get lucky and find a gem of an offensive lineman.

They get paid money galore to evaluate these players. It's their full time job. If you were getting paid big money to watch football all day long, you would be the same way. They also have assistances giving them a ton of info on a lot of these players. I can guarantee you they don't know as much about these players as you may think.

Also, they can get away with saying what they say on ESPN, because they know the masses don't know who a lot of these players are and will go by their judgements.
Oh yeah, how often are you watching your team play and listening to the national analysts talking and saying things that are way off-base? I know for me it is regularly. But, people who dont follow said team dont know how far off the commentator is.

dieon sanders did not even know any of the Titans secondary and they gave his ignorant face 5 mins to talk crap about Titan secondary

was a couple of years ago, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back