Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's going to be simul-cast with the Eagles and Vikes game where we will see portions of both games. F*** that man! I want to watch nothing but the Titans game.

Least you'll still be able to watch AJ Brown catching passes during a Titans game.

Wtf are you talkin about lol? Its on two different networks…
I must of misread this part:

"In a twist to the NFL schedule, there will be a Monday Night Football doubleheader in Week 2. However, unlike previous seasons, a portion of both games will be airing at the same time."

I was thinking you could only tune into one game and then they would alternate from one game to another like a F'in channel flipper like my brother n law lolz.

Link is on my phone but anyone with twitter should be able to find the leaks - all day NFL teams will be leaking certain team games.

Looks like as of now:

WK 12 - Titans @ Eagles ; 4:25P EST, CBS (too bad this isn't a SNF primetime game)

WK 16 - Raiders @ Titans ; 1P, EST, CBS (Is this Christmas week?)

WK 18 - Texans @ Titans 1P EST, CBS

Seems like we always end with Houston - which isn't a bad thing.

Link is on my phone but anyone with twitter should be able to find the leaks - all day NFL teams will be leaking certain team games.

Looks like as of now:

WK 12 - Titans @ Eagles ; 4:25P EST, CBS (too bad this isn't a SNF primetime game)

Week 16 is Christmas day for us. The Twitter leaks page said this. That's where I got my info

Looks like as of now:

Henry does like ending the season with 250 yds

You can thank that 99yd Henry run that will live forever in football lore.

Only thing wrong with that entire play was the man announcing it. Joe Buck never gets hyped up. Wish Romo was in the background going crazy - only thing that woulda made it better.

Only thing wrong with that entire play was the man announcing it. Joe Buck never gets hyped up. Wish Romo was in the background going crazy - only thing that woulda made it better.
I was watching a highlight film and Buck called the miracle in the meadowlands two.

Jackson, fumbles the ball, picks it up, still going, Jackson, JACKSON, Jackson still isn’t in, and now he finally crosses the line for the TD.

If you didn’t know what game/play I’m talking about you couldn’t possibly understand if that was a radio call but he makes the most exciting plays so boring.

I was watching a highlight film and Buck called the miracle in the meadowlands two.

Jackson, fumbles the ball, picks it up, still going, Jackson, JACKSON, Jackson still isn’t in, and now he finally crosses the line for the TD.

If you didn’t know what game/play I’m talking about you couldn’t possibly understand if that was a radio call but he makes the most exciting plays so boring.

Lol yah doesn’t end there. The SB Giants - Pats helmet catch

Eli scrambling for his life , chucks it up and Tyree makes one of the most improbable catches not just in SB history - all-time.

Bucks call - ‘Eli throws …. Tyree… helmet … catch.’ Or did he even make reference to the helmet? Either way it was a very blase call for one of the more important late game plays in SB history.

Lol yah doesn’t end there. The SB Giants - Pats helmet catch

Eli scrambling for his life , chucks it up and Tyree makes one of the most improbable catches not just in SB history - all-time.

Bucks call - ‘Eli throws …. Tyree… helmet … catch.’ Or did he even make reference to the helmet? Either way it was a very blase call for one of the more important late game plays in SB history.
That’s right, he took the excitement out of that too.

It’s crazy how little I noticed it until I noticed it, then I couldn’t Not hear his boring, terrible calls.

I think I was watching a Vikings game, AP was still young. He gets a carry, breaks through a tackle at the line, spins out of another tackle and races the rest of like 35-40 yards to the EZ.

Bucks call: “ Peterson, PETERSON, TD Peterson.

That’s right, he took the excitement out of that too.

It’s crazy how little I noticed it until I noticed it, then I couldn’t Not hear his boring, terrible calls.

I think I was watching a Vikings game, AP was still young. He gets a carry, breaks through a tackle at the line, spins out of another tackle and races the rest of like 35-40 yards to the EZ.

Bucks call: “ Peterson, PETERSON, TD Peterson.

Hah sounds about right - he does seem very overrated. He has a good voice for it but a little enthusiasm goes a long way - instead of just the robotic nut and bolts calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back