Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish our bye week was later and that one of these primetime games against Bills, Chiefs, Packers were at home. Also I would prefer not playing the Colts so close together.

View attachment 19688

Lol yah just saw that - this troll duked a lot of people. Smart using an official NFL logo on first glance looks legit.
What a weird thing to do. But I guess this proves how excited people get for a SCHEDULE RELEASE.

Seriously, it’s the schedule. NFL also has schedule release on their season calendar for when the entire thing gets released.

Just don’t get why literally anyone got hyped over a “leaked” scheduled game never mind the ridiculousness of someone having access to leak 1 random game at a time.

Anyone gonna do the leg work on finding out if we play all the teams after their bye or at least the week after their Thursday games?

Cant remember if that was just last year or the year before we had like 5 teams coming off bye or the long post Thursday game week.

FOX, ESPN, FOX and FOX to start the season? Booooo to that.

Really hate that we get the late afternoon game and MNF to start the season.

What a weird thing to do. But I guess this proves how excited people get for a SCHEDULE RELEASE.

Seriously, it’s the schedule. NFL also has schedule release on their season calendar for when the entire thing gets released.

Just don’t get why literally anyone got hyped over a “leaked” scheduled game never mind the ridiculousness of someone having access to leak 1 random game at a time.

lo l yah the only reason is if your planning on going to a game or wanna do primetime dates

Fing Tennessee over like always... 2 useless exhibition games at home but only 8 regular season games at home... F roger

I think it rotates now every year now no? With the the extended schedule we got the extra home game last year (vs Saints) so this year it would make sense to have an extra away game.

Anyone gonna do the leg work on finding out if we play all the teams after their bye or at least the week after their Thursday games?

Cant remember if that was just last year or the year before we had like 5 teams coming off bye or the long post Thursday game week.
I’d be curious to see but I’m kinda too lazy to do it myself.

Looks like Denver and KC play Titans after their byes.

Quite a few teams also have Houston or Jacksonville the week before they play Titans which I count as mini byes.

Not yet checked who gets a 10 day rest before facing their game against Tennessee, other than Buffalo week 2 of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back