Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish he was motivated enough to have played last game or 2 of 21 regular season... you know to prove stuff
i don't mind him waiting

i do mind the WRs not stepping up

if anyone gets some leniency it's Henry, he didn't bitch and moan about his new contract, he never acts a fool on social media, and he's carrying the organization right now

“The Titans weren’t interested in shelling out the gonzo wideout money that has defined this offseason, so they sent one of their most important players to the NFC and started over at the position with first-round pick Treylon Burks. Maybe this was ultimately the right play for Tennessee -- financially, at least -- but it’s also hard to say the Titans are a better team now than they were in January.” - nfl.com

hard to argue against this one...

I think all those ratings seem about right.

We lost AJ, not really sure what we'll get from Henry, awful OC in Downing and we still have that scrub who wears #17.

Not a lot to be optimistic about our offense this current season.

I think all those ratings seem about right.

We lost AJ, not really sure what we'll get from Henry, awful OC in Downing and we still have that scrub who wears #17.

Not a lot to be optimistic about our offense this current season.
So basically the same roster as last year minus AJ, plus burks.

Curious if the same roster can repeat being the #1 seed again?

So basically the same roster as last year minus AJ, plus burks.

Curious if the same roster can repeat being the #1 seed again?

Going to be extremely difficult to get that #1 seed again. Way too early to be thinking #1 seed.

I just want to see if we can have a sustainable offense for now. Going to be very interesting to see if Henry comes back to form.

Not even remotely. We have Henry back healthy and then added Bobby Trees, Austin Hooper, Treylon Burks, Chig Okonkwo, Kyle Phillips and Tim Kelly running the pass game. Major set of new weapons.

Nobody knows what we'll get out of Burks, Okonkwo or Phillips. Yes, they're new to the roster but I wouldn't add them (with the exception of Burks) to the "major set of new weapons" just yet. New players, but not weapons.

Not even remotely. We have Henry back healthy and then added Bobby Trees, Austin Hooper, Treylon Burks, Chig Okonkwo, Kyle Phillips and Tim Kelly running the pass game. Major set of new weapons.
Tim Kelly May have the biggest impact of those changes, but maybe I’m reading your post incorrectly, but it seems like excitement for the new weapons.
Is your perspective upgraded offense?

Going to be extremely difficult to get that #1 seed again. Way too early to be thinking #1 seed.

I just want to see if we can have a sustainable offense for now. Going to be very interesting to see if Henry comes back to form.
Titans history tells me I don’t want the #1 seed but considering the overall changes and where this roster was just a year ago, there is plenty to be optimistic about which was really my point.

I know the THill doomsday folks have already written the season off, but this titans roster has not changed enough to think they are not still among the best teams and capable of repeating wins over each of those top teams. The strategy overall hasnt changed at all, wins goes through Henry and the Defense.

LOL

still got Downing Syndrome

until proven otherwise nothing else matters

Speaking of the schedule, has anyone seen a training camp schedule? I've seen Jim Wyatt say they'll have some open practices, but he hinted that it wouldn't be the same as years past and there may be some sort of lottery system put in place and that PSL holders may get first dibs. I really want to watch the joint practices and hope they release this info soon if they haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back