Tanny - Tanny
Henry - Henry
AJ - Burks
Corey - Woods
Humphries - Philips
Jonnu - Chig
Firkser - Hooper

Am I right?
I'd say that's a good observation...the key will be Tannehill and Burks' development/involvement. I'd like to add a vet WR incase Woods isn't 100% to start as well...Fuller, Hilton, Beasley or Sanders?

What happened to Kenny Stills, I think he has played with Tannehill in the past?

I'd say that's a good observation...the key will be Tannehill and Burks' development/involvement. I'd like to add a vet WR incase Woods isn't 100% to start as well...Fuller, Hilton, Beasley or Sanders?
I’d say it’s imperative to add another WR. I think it’s likely Woods opens the season on PUP as will Farley. WR and CB have the longer timeframe for getting all the way back from ACL. The planting and cutting comes last and crucial for both positions.

What happened to Kenny Stills, I think he has played with Tannehill in the past?
We need to fill the Kalif Raymond deep threat role that stretched the field. Fuller makes the most sense.

Fuller would pull his hammy though but I agree
If we use him in a limited role like we did with Raymond, perhaps he could make it through a season. But yeah, JRob probably wouldn’t want anyone with a history of soft tissue issues after the AJ, Julio, Marcus Johnson hamstring debacle of 2021.

He is going to make it easier for the Titans to move on. That’s not the team first attitude they look for. He should take a age out of Mariotta’s playbook. Marcus was as classy and professional as any athlete I ever saw during the transition. I may have been disappointed in his play, but never his character.
That was probably intentional. Tanne just proving why he'll be nothing more than a journeyman in the league.

Tanny hasn’t had any competition what-so-ever since Mariota was dumped that first year. Maybe this will light a fire under his butt. Chip on the ole shoulder? I mean we all know how this will end - including him. He will choke or not do enough in the playoffs yet again and they’ll move onto Willis in ‘23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back