Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dez was playing the part of the opposing teams DBs, he was perfect on the day.
Hey I’m hopeful Dez develops and has a strong sophomore outing. 4th round picks are usually developmental players anyway. Truth be told, no receiver drafted after the first round did much of anything last year. Except I guess Amon-Ra, but only because he was forced into a starting role on an awful team that was always playing from behind.

Hey I’m hopeful Dez develops and has a strong sophomore outing. 4th round picks are usually developmental players anyway. Truth be told, no receiver drafted after the first round did much of anything last year. Except I guess Amon-Ra, but only because he was forced into a starting role on an awful team that was always playing from behind.
I hope he does too because I’m sick of trading up to get receivers who only last a couple of seasons and then vanish.

Tanne didn't show up for voluntary work outs today. I can see AJ not being there because of a contract but surprised at Tanne not showing up.

Tanne didn't show up for voluntary work outs today. I can see AJ not being there because of a contract but surprised at Tanne not showing up.
Maybe the DBs were off so no one to throw to? ;)....on a serious note he should get as much time as he can with Hooper though

Sign
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick
OG Ereck Flowers
RT Dennis Kelly

Draft
Best WR available at 26
BPA rest of way
I would absolutely be on board with signing Flowers.
2021 pass block grades:
Flowers 78.1 - ranked 6th in the league
Saffold 46.7 - almost dead last in the league

Jalen Raegor and Kadarius Toney are both on the trade block and could likely be had cheap. If we could get Toney for our 4th or Raegor for our 5th I would feel happy with our WR group.

sign OG Ereck Flowers & Ryan Fitzpatrick
Draft OT Trevor Penning 1st
Draft CB Tariq Woolen 3rd
Trade 4th for Kadarius Toney
Draft TE Jelani Woods 5th
:trophy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back