Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HurrayTitans!

I don't watch the CFL, unless I get free tickets lol but here's the breakdown...2 pt is basically what the Titans proposed

CFL overtime rules 2021, explained
  • Each team is given the same number of offensive possessions.
  • A coin toss is held in order to determine which team will start on offense.
  • The first team starts its drive with the ball at its opponent's 35-yard line. Once that team scores or turns the ball over, the second team gets an opportunity to score. The second team also starts its drive at the 35-yard line.
  • If a team scores a touchdown, that team must attempt a two-point conversion. (This was the tweak made in 2010.)
  • If one team is ahead after both teams are given an opportunity to score, then that team is declared the winner. If both teams are still tied, then they each get another opportunity to score from the 35-yard line.
  • During the regular season, the game can be declared a tie after each team gets two attempts to score. During the playoffs, though, the overtime continues until there is a winner
Not familiar with a lot regarding the CFL but this sounds like exactly what the NFL should be trying to adopt.

I was also disinterested until the trade for Bobby Trees. Him and Hooper gonna make this team a lot more fun to watch!
If they can stay healthy and the new pass play OC or whatever his title is calls plays better than predictable downing. Tanny will play well until the playoffs

I do think woods and Hooper are upgrades at wr and te. Signing Landry was huge.

Need some o-line help but lets just hope it is not with first round pick!

I do think woods and Hooper are upgrades at wr and te. Signing Landry was huge.

Need some o-line help but lets just hope it is not with first round pick!
I like the Hooper and Woods additions as well.... I'd like us to look at Darryl Williams.... considering we have signed some OL duds in the past I think he would be a good addition

Yeah it is really telling that last season I couldnt wait for the off-season to see the moves we were going to make. So close to SB and only needed a few pieces...

to this season where I really just dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back