Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills added Von Miller and oj Howard
Bengals built up their oline
Ravens have been pretty quiet but they were devastated by injuries so they should be better

We lost our starting guard and tackle, added a receiver coming off an acl, and added Austin hooper. I'm not necessarily saying we're dead in the water, I actually don't hate our offseason especially looking long-term but on paper we are falling further and further behind.
If you’re giving the Ravens the injury pass…. you’ve gotta do the same for the Titans

I wonder if Taylor Lewan in the back of his mind is like "they didn't ask me if I wanted to restructure. Is my time here almost over with?" Obviously we don't know if he has or has not been asked to, but if he hasn't been.

I wonder if Taylor Lewan in the back of his mind is like "they didn't ask me if I wanted to restructure. Is my time here almost over with?" Obviously we don't know if he has or has not been asked to, but if he hasn't been.
Yeah I feel like Lewan and Tanny not being restructured would be a good indicator we plan on moving on from them after this season.

So, looks like we have 20+ million freed up space considering the Julio post June 1 cut. Has it been verified as to whether we can use the Julio money right now?

So, looks like we have 20+ million freed up space considering the Julio post June 1 cut. Has it been verified as to whether we can use the Julio money right now?
I don’t think we can use it now but we can use it to sign our draft picks which will be about $7.5 million.

I believe we can not. Outkick 360 said to look at is as draft class signing money.

Actually, that 20 million number doesn't include Hooper, so really appear to be tapped out until after June 1. So I wouldn't expect any further moves unless someone else restructures.

Yet somehow Saints go from 80mil over the cap to 30 mil under the cap.

We need to hire the people in the Saints office to work our cap for us.

Yet somehow Saints go from 80mil over the cap to 30 mil under the cap.

We need to hire the people in the Saints office to work our cap for us.
They restructured half the rosters contracts in the hopes of getting Watson. They are F'd now and down the road with the can kicking.

With Hill in Miami now, I’d seriously consider trading a later round pick to Miami for Devante Parker. He would immediately be our WR3 and him and Tanny have a lot of experience together. $6 mil/yr is pretty reasonable too.

With Hill in Miami now, I’d seriously consider trading a later round pick to Miami for Devante Parker. He would immediately be our WR3 and him and Tanny have a lot of experience together. $6 mil/yr is pretty reasonable too.
Not a bad idea but I think he'll end up in Philly as their #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back