Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one thing we might be one of the best franchises at, it's drafting defensive linemen. We've literally drafted a dominating d-lineman every generation of our existence: Kearse, Hanyesworth, Casey, Simmons...

I was referring to Caleb Farley and the investment made with last years pick. I was stoked when we drafted him being a VT player. Hopefully he has fully recovered.

I wouldn't hold my breath on Farley. He's barely played since 2019.

The Titans picking a CB in the second shows a complete lack of confidence in Farley.

Maybe he can be a good special teams player

I wouldn't hold my breath on Farley. He's barely played since 2019.

The Titans picking a CB in the second shows a complete lack of confidence in Farley.

Maybe he can be a good special teams player
Man I hope you’re wrong. He’s got the tools. Most definitely we find out this year. Be a shame to waste a top pick like that.

Man I hope you’re wrong. He’s got the tools. Most definitely we find out this year. Be a shame to waste a top pick like that.
I hope he makes it too, but I really don’t think so. I think that’s why a priority was placed on getting another starting caliber CB. I fully believe he will start the year on PUP.

I hope he makes it too, but I really don’t think so. I think that’s why a priority was placed on getting another starting caliber CB. I fully believe he will start the year on PUP.

Maybe he will be good on special teams

Let's be honest, the fact they spent a high second on a CB shows they have concerns about Farley. Whether it is health or something else.

Maybe he will be good on special teams

Let's be honest, the fact they spent a high second on a CB shows they have concerns about Farley. Whether it is health or something else.

Maybe. Or maybe they didn't have anyone else rated nearly as high and didn't want to reach for someone that didn't think was worthy of a high 2nd round pick. And they'll be going up against a stacked AFC this year at the QB position. Having as many quality CBs to go along with our elite pass rush is probably a smart play.

If there's one thing we might be one of the best franchises at, it's drafting defensive linemen. We've literally drafted a dominating d-lineman every generation of our existence: Kearse, Hanyesworth, Casey, Simmons...
I think historically through FA the titans have also done very well. A couple busts, Clowny/Beasley recently, but in general, revived or continued success.

Kevin Carter, Jason Fisk, Jason babin, KVB, Dupree, probably more or at least marginal guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back