Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Guess we need a thread to talk about other NFL games, besides our beloved own team.

Still can't believe we drafted Fitzpatrick over Amon-Ra St. Brown.

Guaranteed our O-Line could be just as great in Pass Blocking like the chiefs IF we could hold and not get called for it. Must be nice.

Nice pick 6 by Branch, but he's going to get fined for being out of dress code. Dude has on ankle socks exposing his whole calf and shins and his jersey pulled over his shoulder pads lol.

So what they're saying is that chiefs LT can line up deep and false start. Must be a nice option to have.

That's the RT they got from the Jags. Yeah that's odd how he's off alignment, but seems to be legal. Definitely will have an advantage. I expect a lot more teams copying that alignment.

That's the RT they got from the Jags. Yeah that's odd how he's off alignment, but seems to be legal. Definitely will have an advantage. I expect a lot more teams copying that alignment.
He’s timing the count perfectly. Easily get fouled playing like that. Doesn’t seem right to me that far off the ball. I honestly don’t know the rule, but obviously must be legal.

KC a totally different team without Kelce. This is why I don’t understand why teams never double team him on a consistent basis. Definitely should happen this year as there's no WR that strikes fear in anyone.

KC a totally different team without Kelce. This is why I don’t understand why teams never double team him on a consistent basis. Definitely should happen this year as there's no WR that strikes fear in anyone this year.
Exactly. Not scary at all. Especially if pressure can get there. Good D can keep it close with what i am seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back