Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe the Chiefs traded a 3rd for Toney and then the Giants traded that 3rd for Darren Waller, the guy who catches literally everything.

Ahh, don't buy too much into week 1. Missing their primary target. I hope you're right but as long as you have Mahomes KC still a major threat, regardless of the result tonight.

Yea sorta…. There is only so much that Mahomes can do. Even with Kielce. Their WR Corp is so bad that teams will just ignore them and cover Kelce, who isn’t getting any younger. The Chiefs could easily be in for a down period. Wouldn’t surprise me of they lost that division.

I remember that drop in the playoffs. I wish I didnt
Crumpler and Chris Brown have similar playoff stat, a fumble within 5 yards of the EZ, both of which potentially costing a playoff game. Crumpler against the dirty ratbirds, Brown against SD, coincidentally my first ever NFL game.

Ahh, don't buy too much into week 1. Missing their primary target. I hope you're right but as long as you have Mahomes KC still a major threat, regardless of the result tonight.
either way the window in KC is closing. Unless Mahomes decides winning is more important than money, the model of paying a qb 1/5th of cap isnt going to work well.

Couple upsets today or at least not competitive games I thought would’ve been closer.

min lost to TB
Cle stomped Cincy.
Love watching Pit lose, didn’t see them getting beat like that regardless SF is good.
ARZ took Wash to the limit. Skins aren’t good but I think ARZ could be historically bad.

unfortunately the Jags hype will continue because they beat a terrible Ponies team.

I watch these other games and realize what a roster full of scrubs we have.

You can’t be serious. A few bad coaching decisions and just Average QB play away from a win on the road where your defense only gives up 16 points is a roster full of scrubs?

Last edited by a moderator:
T17 will be 'injured' & 'forcing' Vrabel to play willis/levis

0% chance levis was 'injured' during exhibition games
I'm curious on what the conspiracy behind faking an injury to a 3rd string QB is? Alien Lizard people forced Vrabel to say Levis was injured because their overlords want Willis to be the next man up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back