Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the RT they got from the Jags. Yeah that's odd how he's off alignment, but seems to be legal. Definitely will have an advantage. I expect a lot more teams copying that alignment.
Not legal according to the former NFL official in the announcer booth.

He said the rule is a linemens head has to be inside the centers body. Basically like breaking the plane of the back of the center with their head.

That dudes head is a foot plus behind the center and he's taking 2 steps backwards before the ball is snapped.

Good job Lions. Winning with the WR TN couldn’t, Josh Reynolds and Khalif Raymond but in reality, the jokes on you, we have NWI.

Not legal according to the former NFL official in the announcer booth.

He said the rule is a linemens head has to be inside the centers body. Basically like breaking the plane of the back of the center with their head.

That dudes head is a foot plus behind the center and he's taking 2 steps backwards before the ball is snapped.

I don't think anyone can argue that. His stance was something I've never really seen before on a consistent basis. Let's hope the NFL looks into it and deems it illegal. Anything to slow down KC is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back