Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking about you clowns worrying about rookie QBs that aint done squat vs Titans yet

your stupid nonsense - Titans gotta tank to keep harrison from houston - clown talk

Everyone dude,…not just the Titans. Come on.

We need to lose enough to keep Houston from getting Harrison Jr.
This may be the dumbest “strategy” I’ve ever heard.
Don’t worry about any holes the Titans have, draft to keep away from another team.
Oh, and hope for more losses than the Texans to help ensure it happens.

talking about you clowns worrying about rookie QBs that aint done squat vs Titans yet

your stupid nonsense - Titans gotta tank to keep harrison from houston - clown talk
I never said anything about ar15. I think CJ is in a different realm than ar currently.

I remember when Mariota started off hot too

We've seen how quick things can sour.. 5 games and crowning these two is silly

Houston is uptrending, no matter how you want to admit it.

Was the Texans D that lost today.
3-2 says uptrend like the best teams I’ve ever seen.

except it’s not. Just like Jax somehow got crowned multiple times since they got Goat Lawrence, they’re like a .500 team.

Aside, no way do I believe Stroud breaks the OSU curse. He has a LOOOONG way to go. If I recall, former QB turned WR (because he was so good at QB) Terrelle Pryor had a string of some ok games.

82 had to opt out of a game for the first time in years.

1. Can't stand KC
2. Figured it would be a blowout
3. Tired of hearing about Swift/Kelce (main reason)
4. No way I'm going to get zapped into Amazon Prime without being able to turn the channel during commercials in this game.

Thankfully I'm not missing anything.

82 had to opt out of a game for the first time in years.

1. Can't stand KC
2. Figured it would be a blowout
3. Tired of hearing about Swift/Kelce (main reason)
4. No way I'm going to get zapped into Amazon Prime without being able to turn the channel during commercials in this game.

Thankfully I'm not missing anything.
I am getting tired of seeing Swift sitting up in the box. Don't give a square chit about two people not involved with me fucking each other. Think it is a bad move by both the NFL and the channels continuing to put it out there. I mean I get the mother/family/wife getting a moment, but the Swift chit is over the top and there just isn't anything really interesting about it.

I am getting tired of seeing Swift sitting up in the box. Don't give a square chit about two people not involved with me ****ing each other. Think it is a bad move by both the NFL and the channels continuing to put it out there. I mean I get the mother/family/wife getting a moment, but the Swift chit is over the top and there just isn't anything really interesting about it.
$$$$

the NFL cares about money and Kelce sales at least have shot through the roof.
I imagine there are also people who know nothing about football but know every swift lyric that are now cheering and potentially financially supporting the NFL.
I compare the swift show to international football games. They piss off every real fan, but the NFL doesn’t care if they can gain some new fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back