Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated to games, but I'd just like to point out how fucking awful the NFL has been in regards to ads on Youtube, *after* they started streaming there.

Previously you'd likely get a 5 second skippable at the start and one in the middle of the video, maybe a 15sec + 5sec

Now, you get a 30 sec unskippable at the start, then a minute passes and another 30 sec unskippable, 2 mins pass another 30 sec unskip.. it's fucking unbearable.. 10min highlight video with 3 mins of ads

"use adblocker" - i do, on my pc, but i want to sit in my living room and watch via xbox.. thus no adblocker

regardless, it's ridiculous

/rant

I figure I just point out that as bad as the titans are playing, they’re staying competitive. Lot of death by razor blades but could mean some victories later.
That said, Don’t expect a top five pick.
Giants, panthers, cardinals, broncos, bears, patriots are all making claims early for the top 5 as well.
That’s not even to speak of the teams competitively equal to TN like the Jets, LAC, GB, maybe Minnesota.

Didn’t realize, but today was the first time ever that the Jets beat the Eagles.

first matchup was in 1973, they only had 12 games before today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back