Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still going to get our **** pushed in by the Jags. Our team is really bad.

Nah. Jags at Titans Week 18.

Jags will rest their starters, as they will have nothing to play for.

We'll win 16-10 and go from pick 7 to pick 12 over a meaningless win. Just watch.

I'm all for tanking this season for a top draft pick, but if the Titans want to try to win but still use Malik I would think putting Henry at option QB and Malik as RB would tend better results.

I'm all for tanking this season for a top draft pick, but if the Titans want to try to win but still use Malik I would think putting Henry at option QB and Malik as RB would tend better results.

I'm not so sure.. teams would dare Malik to throw, and contain. -- much how they try to overwhelm our worst offensive line in years, and try to make INTannehill beat them throw the air -- with DeAndre Hopkins covered up, and 4 concession stand workers at the other WR spots...

Why is our clown coach with another teams owner? Bad bad look

It’s a very good look. Because he was inducted into the Patriots HOF this weekend.

Just another in the long list of shit most of you are wrong about.
Y’all are so filled with hatred for this team you just cling to anything to voice disgust regardless of how stupid or wrong you are.

It literally took 5 seconds to google it.

It’s a very good look. Because he was inducted into the Patriots HOF this weekend.

Just another in the long list of **** most of you are wrong about.
Y’all are so filled with hatred for this team you just cling to anything to voice disgust regardless of how stupid or wrong you are.

It literally took 5 seconds to google it.
Tell me again how asthma works LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back